How to Arrange a Refund and Return
Simply send us an email within 3 days of receiving the products and include a photo of your product in its original packaging. Our staff will contact you with further information.
There are some reasonable terms and conditions below, so please have a look to ensure there are no unnecessary delays in processing your return.
1. All returned products must be undamaged, unsoiled, in original condition and in their original packaging. It is important to keep the original packaging.
2. All refunds will be issued by bank transfer within two weeks of the goods having been received and inspected by our staff.
3. You will receive a full refund less the inbound and outbound delivery costs associated with the returned goods. In the event a product is purchased during a Free Delivery or Capped Delivery promotion, the actual delivery cost of products(s) purchased will be deducted from your refund. The cost of the return delivery will differ depending on your location. You are welcome to deliver the product back to us with your own ways.
4. All refunds are processed by us through bank transfer only. Refunds are initiated within 6 to 12 working days. Please contact our staff for further information.
1. If, through no fault of your own, a product is damaged or faulty, it will be repaired, replaced or refunded based on the type and size of the damage incurred.
2. If you notice any damage to your goods, please email us within 48 hours of delivery.
3. It is important that you open the goods within 48 hours as we will be unable to accept any claims after that time frame. Please also ensure you retain the original packaging until further notice.